Ullapool Museum Trust AGM 2019/2020
7-8pm Wednesday 9th December by Zoom
Notice is hereby given in accordance with the Articles of Association that the twenty-ninth Annual General Meeting of the Ullapool Museum Trust will take place at 7pm on Wednesday 9th December by Zoom to transact the following business:
1. Notice calling the meeting and apologies.
2. To submit for approval the Minutes of the twenty-eighth Annual General Meeting held on 7 November 2019.
3. To consider and approve the Directors Report and Company Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2020.
4. To receive the Chair’s report of the year.
5. To receive the recommendation of the Board as to the appointment of a Reporting Accountant.
6. Election and retirement of Directors:
Alison Parsons and Nigel Carr retire by rotation.To elect Jemma Middleton and Lesley Spenceley and re-elect Nigel Carr.
7. Submission of changes to Articles of Association for approval.
8. Appeal for more board members.
On the closure of the formal AGM there will be a short presentation by Helen Avenell on the Lost Inverlael project followed by Q&A’s.
For information, the current Board is shown below and comprises 7 elected and up to 6 co-opted Directors, each of which stands for a period of 3 years (and can then be re-elected), plus one member nominated by Highland Council. The Board members are currently shown below with their date of retirement:
Nigel Carr (2020)
Alison Parsons (2020)
Ellie Ing (2021)
Alastair Cunningham (2021)
Jenny Cunningham (2021)
Penny Stewart (2021)
Cllr Ian Cockburn(HC nominated)
Jemma Middleton (2022) co-opted
Nominations should preferably be made by prior written notice to the Company Secretary (Nigel Carr), with the nominees’ consent.