Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 11am – 4pm. Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Closed Wednesday & Sunday
Admission: £5 adults. Under 16s free
Covid 19 precautions
To open safely we have made some adjustments to the way we deliver our experience. These will be:
• Please wear a mask.
• A one-way system is now in place. Please follow the spots to ensure an easy flow through the museum.
• There will be a maximum of 10 visitors in the museum at a time. Please be patient as delays may be inevitable.
• We prefer payment by card. Cash payment is accepted but we cannot offer change.
• Gift shop. We are providing disposable gloves for browsing.
• Unfortunately, our toilets will not be open to the public. Public WC’s are available across the road.
• If you wish to do research in our reference section please book an appointment.To book a research appointment simply email email@example.com, DM or message us on facebook.
We are also planning to introduce an online booking system with timed slots which we hope to have in place in the next few weeks.
The ground floor (and toilet) is fully wheelchair accessible. Because of the building’s listed status, we have been unable to make the gallery accessible to those with impaired mobility. We have a screen downstairs to show the film that plays in the gallery, and archive folders from the upstairs library can be brought down on request.
Please note that due to Covid 19 our toilet is currently closed.